Thursday, 6 February 2014

'Cause we're leaving on a jet plane.....

Sometimes  in life you just capture a cute moment in time that you feel you should document somewhere. This is one of these moments. A little background before I explain these somewhat mundane (well to some) photos. Nick has been travelling a lot for work. When I say a lot, I mean a lot for me and Sophia. I know it won't seem like much to some, but for me it is too much. He has been gone four days out of seven from around the beginning of November last year. 

So, what is happening in these pictures is Sophia and Nick, getting into a taxi, putting on their seatbelts, arriving at the airport and then getting on a plane. I know the pictures are really average but I just wanted to capture the moment without intruding. Sophia has been finding it hard being away from her Daddy, and often talks about him going away in a taxi, on a plane and how he will come back soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment