Wednesday, 28 August 2013

A mini photo shoot..


Fathers day is coming up here in New Zealand and I wanted to create something special for Nick. I am not going to share any of the pictures I am using for his actual project, but I thought I would share a few I took today. I only needed 3 photos, but ended up with about 70. Here are some that didn't make the cut! Isn't she a wee mini model in the making? (This is where you just agree and say yes)


Distracted by the neighbours




Laughing with Mama!

Uh Oh, that didn't last long!

Now I have really said something to upset her!

Clearly her model pose

Just a funny wee face!

Don't you just want to squeeze her? She has so much personality and talks non stop! I can't believe she will be two in November! Anyway, this was really just a post to show how cute my kid is (and I even left the cutest ones out!).





No comments:

Post a Comment