Thursday, 18 October 2012

A pintrest interest

I am thinking about starting a you tube channel. I think I would like to record myself doing some of the cool ideas that I see on pintrest and see how they turn out. Maybe people can request them too. It is just an idea in the making, but I see all these cool ideas and think that sometimes people would like to see how long they take or how they can be done and also what the result it like.

Let me know below if this is something that you would like to see.. 
I would try to do one or two a week, from crafts to cooking.. and we would start out easy ;) 

What do you think?



1 comment:

  1. I think it's an awesome idea! I love to do crafty things and I'm always pinning them, but I think I was born without the Awesome Crafter gene. It's always great to be able to watch a craft coming together and get a better idea of how to do it.

    ReplyDelete