Monday, 3 September 2012

Leaving on a jet plane...

Today I have to pack. Baby S and I are off on holiday tomorrow for a week. I have never been away with baby S before, and I am not entirely sure what a 9 month old needs for a week. Luckily I am going to my mamas so I can do washing etc. Still, I am looking at my unfolded pile of washing while I am writing this and dreading the packing.

I might write a list, that will help me procrastinate figure out what I need. I am also dreading the flight. Baby S has been on a plane before but she was 3 months old then and inclined to fall asleep on the breast. Also we are flying a longer distance. What do I take, she loves to move now and is pulling herself up on everything and crawling like mad. We are on a small plane, so I really don't know what I am going to do about it. I think I might just wing it and learn for the flight back. 

Right, better get started... I am looking forward to my time away, I hate packing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment