Sunday, 30 September 2012

Happy days!

I wish I was a glow worm, 

A glow worm's never glum, 

'Cos how can you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum!



I hope they find it flattering endearing when I say that this poem reminds me of two of my favourite bloggers/you tubers. The ladies I am thinking of just always seem to look on the bright side of things *sing with me... Always look on the bright side of life, de doo de do de do de do* They just make me smile in general...

So let me introduce.... (Imagine suspense here, and imagine its killing you.....)


LOUISE from Sprinkle of Glitter! 


She has a youtube channel and a blog and you just can't help but feel happy watching her. She has all these lovely little british sayings and is just generally a lovely person. I have never encountered anyone so positive and happy. It is a lifestyle choice and its one that I am planning on embracing from now on! Go check out Louise, you wont be sorry! (Especially some of her videos with Zoe, the laughter is infectious!)

Now for my other lovely inspirational lady.. (again... the suspense... don't pee yourself.....) 

MARIE from Bitsandclips


This lovely lady shares her life with her bebble (baby girl Scarlett) and her youtube channel is just a lovely place to be! Marie and Louise get on rather well and it is easy to see why, its like she is Louise's sister from another mister! Slap a British accent on this lady, give her some quirky sayings and you would have two pees in a pod. Also Marie has just started up a blog and once again its just lovely. If you have children or generally like vlogging videos I would recommend Marie.

So whenever you are feeling glum, just go check out these lovely ladies, they will make you smile!

Who you follow on youtube or which blogs go you follow? Comment below

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment