Thursday, 20 September 2012

12 Days of laziness


On the first day of Lazy I justified to me...

Its fine you have a sick baby..


On the second day of Lazy I justified to me.. 
I flew in last night, 

And its fine you have a sick baby..


On the third day of Lazy I justified to me..

Holiday recovery, I flew in last night
And its fine you have a sick baby..

On the fourth day of Lazy I justified to me.. 
My in-laws are here, Holiday recovery, 
I flew in last night, 
And its fine you have a sick baby..

On the fifth day of lazy I justified to me..
I have to entertain, My in-laws are here, 
Holiday recovery, I flew in last night, 
And its fine you have a sick baby..

On the sixth day of lazy I justified to me..

Its too a nice a day, I have to entertain, 
My in-laws are here, Holiday recovery,
I flew in last night, 
And its fine you have a sick baby..


On the Seventh day of lazy I justified to me..

I got 3 hours sleep, Its too a nice a day,
I have to entertain, My in-laws are here,
Holiday recovery,  I flew in last night, 
And its fine you have a sick baby..


On the eighth of lazy I justified to me..

No one reads my blog anyway, I got 3 hours sleep, 
Its too a nice a day, I have to entertain, 
My in-laws are here, Holiday recovery, 
I flew in last night, 
And its fine you have a sick baby..


On the ninth of lazy I justified to me..

I did the extra laundry, No one reads my blog anyway, 
I got 3 hours sleep, Its too a nice a day, 
I have to entertain, My in-laws are here, 
Holiday recovery, I flew in last night, 
And its fine you have a sick baby..


On the tenth of lazy I justified to me..

One fizzy drink won't matter, I did the extra laundry, 
No one reads my blog anyway, I got 3 hours sleep, 
Its too a nice a day, I have to entertain, 
My in-laws are here, Holiday recovery, 
I flew in last night, 
And its fine you have a sick baby..


On the eleventh of lazy I justified to me..

I've been cuddling my sick baby, One fizzy drink won't matter, 
I did the extra laundry, No one reads my blog anyway, 
I got 3 hours sleep, Its too a nice a day, 
I have to entertain, My in-laws are here, 
Holiday recovery, I flew in last night, 
And its fine you have a sick baby..


On the eleventh of lazy I justified to me..

I'm not going out today, I've been cuddling my sick baby, 
One fizzy drink won't matter, I did the extra laundry, 
No one reads my blog anyway, I got 3 hours sleep, 
Its too a nice a day, I have to entertain, 
My in-laws are here, Holiday recovery, 
I flew in last night, 
And its fine you have a sick baby..




This pretty much sums up how my 'goals' have been going. I have had a million excuses and although I have been wearing make-up more often, I have been entertaining family, exhausted with a sick baby (over 2 weeks now!) and generally making up lots of other excuses. I have been an all round Lazy Lady! Not only with goals but with housework (in-laws love to help out) and general up keep. Tomorrow is a new day, and in fact today was better than some. Baby is getting better, didn't vomit from coughing last night or stay up all night (Yay! first night in a wee while). 


Although my partner did tell me I was looking thinner tonight, so maybe I have been ok? 
Are you a procrastinator like me? 
Let me know the lamest excuse you have used! 



Axx






No comments:

Post a Comment